Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Resignation - Master Accounts Coordinator

John Chmara  I  Credit Manager
Hilton Anaheim Hotel
777 W Convention Way  I  Anaheim CA 92802  

Dear John,
I am writing to formally notify you that I am resigning from my position as Master Accounts Coordinator with Hilton Anaheim Hotel.  I am leaving my position effective July 16th this is due to my previous vacation request and summer vacation to Cancun starting July 17th.
This was not an easy decision to make. I am grateful for the rewarding employment I've had with Hilton Anaheim Hotel.  I started working January 10th 2005 as a part-time employee through AppleOne temp agency helping in Zana’s desk Accounts Payable. Officially hired through Hilton on May 16th of 2005 as Guest Billing Agent on December 19th of 2005 transfer to House Accounts/Banquets Coordinator on February 25th of 2007 transfer to Night Audit and finally on September 13th of 2007 started working as Master Accounts Coordinator a challenging & satisfying job for me through the past almost 6 years.
Leaving my Hilton Family was not an easy decision I have made many friendships, I have been through many memories over the past 8 years including one of the most special days the birth of my Son Sebastian on July 25th of 2011; therefore, after much consideration about My Family and Dreams vs. My Job today with mixed emotions I am closing a chapter on my life and happy and anxious to start a new future.  Today, I am choosing to be with family & follow my dreams of Freedom, Family, Hope & Reward.
I have enjoyed working here and appreciate all that I have learned. I appreciate the opportunities & trust I have been given at Hilton Anaheim and your professional guidance and support.  I wish everyone I work with and the company success in the future.
If I can be of assistance during this transition, please let me know.
Sincerely,


Sagineth (Sai) González
I  Master Accounts Coordinator

1 comment:

  1. OMG I just saw this! Big congrats to you and best of luck to both of us :)

    Olivia

    Olivia's Choice

    ReplyDelete