Thursday, January 3, 2013

01-03-95 Happy 18th Birthday BaBy

How is it possible that it’s already 18th years? 

How is it possible that 18th years ago today My BaBy was born during a rainy day & just in time so that me & my other brothers will meet her prior to flying back to Mexico since it was almost time to go back to school. 

My BaBy, how is it possible that the Baby I carried around, the Baby I dress up when I never like playing with dolls but I just fall in love with you & you became my Baby, you became my real doll, the Baby that I changed many diapers, the Baby that I showered countless time, the Baby I took to school so many times & many times more than one believe me to be your Mom because after all you were my BaBy, the Baby my Sister of which I have so many memories is already 18th.

You are the Baby whom I have seen become a beautiful girl & seen your personality develop to the strong woman you are today.  Baby Happy Birthday I am sure I’ll updated the pictures & celebrations on your special day.

Today I just want to say that I hope God keeps on guiding & protecting you in the years ahead so that you fulfill all your dreams.  Okay, about time that we start the process & get that Drivers License   

Me & Sebastian Love You to the Moon & Back & no matter how old you get you’ll still always be My BaBy.

Pictures to follow computers not helping today

No comments:

Post a Comment